Sunday, June 14, 2009

06-13-09






Yesterday was Planned Pethood's 30th birthday party. I was asked to take portraits of the dogs there. I have a background stand and white paper, but didn't really want to use the paper since they were predicting rain and it had been raining off and on the past day or so. So I bought a 8ftx10ft blue tarp and used that hooked up to the background stand with alligator clips and duct tape. Note to self, get another blue tarp and some more tent stakes. They also had an agility course set up next to me. This girl with a beautiful little sheltie wanted pictures and was lamenting that had to retire her sheltie from agility because of a knee problem and she never had any pictures of him doing agility other than a few snap shots. I told her I could do some for her. So we ran him though the course and I snapped a few pictures. I really liked them for it being my first time ever trying agility. I think I'm going to contact a few local agility groups and see if I can stop by sometime and snap some pictures. And then at the end I took a few formal portraits of him for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment