Thursday, July 23, 2009

07-23-09


Well it's been a year since I lost 50 lbs with Weight Watchers and I still have 20 to go. For the past year I've been gaining and loosing the same 5 lbs. In an effort to loose the last 20 I'm going to post my scale reading once a week. Hopefully the number staring me in the face will keep me honest and get me to loose the last 20. I really don't know what my hang up is. It's like I hit 50 (and 50 years old) and hit a brick wall. Maybe it's something psychological. Maybe it's been stress the last year. Well here is this week's post and hopefully next week the number will be lower.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Weight Watchers! It took a trip to Jamaica and the thought of me in a bathing suit to get me to step it up and drop those last few pounds. I drank water when I was hungry or just window shopping in the fridge. I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and went to Curves after work. I was tired but lost the last of the weight I wanted to. Don't beat yourself up too bad, 50lbs is nothing to sneeze at. Way to go! Good luck with next weeks post :o)

    ReplyDelete