Sunday, August 30, 2009

08-29-09


Admittedly I've been bad taking pictures the last couple of weeks and posting them. The woman that works opposite weeks of me had surgery so I worked a few extra days. Then her mother in law died and they were having the memorial service on the day she was to return, so I'm getting in a few more extra days. So the next couple of checks will look nice a least, but not must chance for anything else. I did get to attend a Planned Pethood event. They had just picked up this cute little guy at the pound and brought him over to get a picture taken. I managed to get this one picture of him on my second try, while he was sitting with the woman that decided to adopt him. The picture was too good not to share.

1 comment:

  1. http://mrpuggle.blogspot.com/2009/09/mr-puggle-posses-200th-post-champion.html

    Contest for Mr. Puggle Posse.

    ReplyDelete