Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10-13-09






It's been a while since I've been out to take pictures just for the sake of taking pictures. I was going to go to Crane Creek today, but the area back by the lake and boardwalk were closed for hunting season. So I headed over to Maumee Bay State park and Pearson Park. This week's assignment for Digital Photography School was Bokeh. Fall and Bekeh just seem to go together, so I concentrated on taking pictures in that style. While I was walking on the boardwalk at Maumee Bay State park a pair of deer jumped out and ran off right in front of me. About scared the you know what out of me since I was listening to my iPod and had no idea they were there. Fortunately I got a few shots of them before I ran out of room on my CF card.

No comments:

Post a Comment