Sunday, January 1, 2012

01/01/2012





Going to give this a try again. I'll see how long I last. Yesterday I found a group of Trumpeter Swans in a field so thought I'd go back today and get some pictures of them. But there were fewer today than yesterday and with the weather they were not very active. So I headed over to the Ottawa Wildlife refuge and found a few over there and took some pictures, along with the usual resident ducks and Canadian Geese. Used my Minolta AF Reflex lens as I need practice using it and I thought the swans would be a good large subject. And incidentally about the swan with the neck band, I did a little research. 3AO was born in August of 2004 and she seems to have a fan club out there. Going to have to make some regular trips out there to see if we have some cygnets to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment