Friday, April 17, 2009

04-17-09




On 4-9 I had my beloved Aunt Nancy admitted to Hospice of NW Ohio So between work, having some kind of upper respiratory cough thing, and visiting my aunt I haven't had much time for anything. Today was a beautiful day with the temperature in the upper 60's. The grounds at the hospice are filled with flowers and wildlife. And in the building there is an endless parade of new bouquets of flowers and potted plants. I took a walk around the grounds with my camera and took some shots. And there is a wonderful therapy dog named Tanner. My aunt's room is right across from the nurses station where Tanner spends most of his time. I got a wonderful shot of him. I'm hoping to have it enlarged for them to display in the building as I've noticed that the only picture of him on display is a snap shot.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your Aunt is in hospice. The captures are wonderful

    ReplyDelete