Saturday, April 18, 2009

04-18-09






Well another day spent at hospice. I did slip away for a bit and took pictures of some of the foster dogs for Planned Pethood Could the puppies be any cuter. They are cattle dog/JRT mixes. My favorite breeds and no one in there right mind would ever breed two of those dogs together. The bad thing is, even though I listed them as potentially challenging dogs (and not for 1st time dog owners) people seem to want to challenge us on it. People keep wanting to adopt them that live in apartments. They have no idea. The little old chihuahua is being fostered by a friend of mine. She was in one of the pounds that I watch. With all of the events of the last two weeks I couldn't move her and Molly went to the pound and picked her up herself. She's a senior but the sweetest old girl you could ever want. And then back to the hospice. I don't see how she is still holding on. She has hardly ate since she was admitted and she is a naturally thin person anyway. She is still eating and her kidneys are still working. The doctors and nurses tell us that when the kidneys shut down then it will be soon. I walked around a bit today and took some more pictures. Tanner wasn't there today, but the flowers were and the temperature outside was in the high 60's again.

1 comment: