Saturday, March 7, 2009

03-06-09


I have a new camera!!!! I heard from a fellow Alpha user that he had bought an A200 at Walmart marked down to $250. Well thinking about it, what should I do? I could spend around $1000 and get the A700, or I could spend $250 and get the A200 and use the other $750 on a new lens and maybe a nice Jill-E rolling bag. I decided I was going to need a new bag if I got a 2nd body since 2 cameras with lenses attached would not fit in my Crumpler, and there is a Tamron lens I've been wanting, so the A200 sounded like the way to go. An besides it's not about the equipment, it's about the photographer. Right? So I had scoped out 6 Walmarts in the area. Only one had the A200 in stock. Thursday night when I went in they had it marked down, and since it was the last one they knocked off another 10%. Wow, what a deal. So now I'm officially a camera nerd with 2 dSLRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment