Friday, January 2, 2009

01-01-09


This is my year in photos. I started it on Word Press but found the format too confining and decided to switch over to this site.

My intentions were to take a photo of where I was and what I was doing when the new year came in. But considering I was at work and the previous shift decided to take it easy and leave work for us to do (they seem to be very concerned that we don't have enough to do on 3rd shift) we were really busy and it was 2am before I realized that I hadn't got the picture. So on my way home from work the sunrise was really pretty and I decided that I'd take a picture of it instead as a Dawn of the New Year. Some mornings the sunrises are so pretty I have an hard time concentrating on driving.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Love how you caught the sun highlighting the clouds!

    ReplyDelete