Friday, January 9, 2009

01-09-09


They called me late Thursday from the dog pound. After a lull the past few weeks over Christmas and New Years they had 3 new dogs come in. A chihuahua mix named Angel that wasn't too happy with the newly mobile baby trying to make her into a squeaky toy. And 2 affenpinschers, which is German for monkey dog that were turned in because the people had too many dogs. Well I ran down today and got pictures of them then worked on finding them foster homes. I wanted to get them out today before the bad weather came (they're predicting 8 to 10 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon) since I wouldn't be able to transport them then. And on Sunday I need to hook up with our boarder's (one of our former foster dogs) family who we've been watching while they were gone over Christmas. So for today I'm posting a picture of Pippi, one of the affenpinschers. Oh and we did hook her up with a foster family and she should be ready for adoption soon. Check her out at Planned Pethood

5 comments:

  1. Great program..cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not be able to resist that scruffy face and she would be coming home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what an adorable cutie! Those eyes are just begging for someone to love and hold him. I would have to move onto a huge acreage with a mansion lots of rooms, because I would be taking every one of them home and let them live like kings and queens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of the program lol. Oh my, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete