Monday, January 12, 2009

01-12-09


Well tonight it's back to work and so I slept most of the day. So I needed to get a picture of something after I got up at 5pm but before I went to work. I made supper with a new recipe I found called Zesty Chicken Saute from a book I've had Cheap, Fast, Good. It turned our really good and I thought I'd take a picture of it. It was super easy and low calorie. Since I started Weight Watchers a year ago I'm always on the look out for a new low calorie easy recipe for chicken breast.

Zesty Chicken Saute
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground allspice
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
olive oil

Put all of the spices in a 1 gallon ziplog bag. Toss in the chicken and coat. Spray the grill (I used a stove top grill) with olive oil. Cook the chicken till done. Yumm.

6 comments:

  1. That looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe! I'll have to get that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks much better than the Costco hot dog I had. Thanks for the recipe. Sounds great! I'll bet the cheesy broccoli isn't WW friendly but is oh so yummy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmm that looks good -- i too will be looking into that book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy, and thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious and thanks for including the recipe. I may just try and make this!

    ReplyDelete