Saturday, January 3, 2009

01-03-09


I volunteer with an animal rescue group out of Toledo, OH called Planned Pethood, They have weekly adoption events in an around Toledo, so after working all night instead of going home I went to one of the adoption events and took pictures of the dogs. We have a litter of English Springer Spaniels. The family that had the litter decided when the pups were a couple of weeks old it was too much work and it cost too much money and turned them over to us. We had 4 of the 5 puppies with pending adoptions and one of the adopters was coming today to have first pick. I knew this was going to be my only chance to get them all together for some pictures, so even though I needed the sleep I went and took pictures. 

May not have anything posted now until Wednesday. Headed to Columbus for a few days tomorrow after working tonight. My niece is running for Ohio State Fair queen and I'm going to that. I'll be taking pictures there, so will have plenty to post when I get back. 

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby! I am glad to hear they are being adopted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pup and great capture! I can see the emotions in the pups eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those eyes!! How could anyone NOT adopt that puppy. My brother has Springer Spaniels (appropriately named) and they are very good dogs. A little wound up but mellow with age. Like us all :o) I like the rule of thirds applied here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What totally cute puppies and I love your capture of then! Looks like it could be in Dog Fancy!!

    ReplyDelete