Tuesday, January 6, 2009

01-06-09


Well like I said I can see there will be days all I manage to get a shot of is my toes (better scheduled that pedicure sooner rather than later). My intentions were to get a picture of the dog I was transporting from the pound to his foster home, but by the time I got there it was late and dark out. Plus he was ouch from his neuter surgery today, so I didn't do that. I tried to get a picture off of the I280 bridge while I was driving over that, but that didn't work. So upon arriving home I decided to take a picture of one of my dogs. I was going to take it of Scout, one of my JRTs,but Chicklet my little Maltese mix planted herself in front of the camera. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute puppy! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. Look at that cute pink tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable and that's a great picture of her!

    ReplyDelete