Saturday, January 10, 2009

01-10-09


Well the weather men hit it right and we got quite a snow storm overnight and through the day today. I took the dogs out this afternoon and took some pictures of them play in the snow. This is Sheila our ACD leading the pack, with Alfonzo (our former foster dog, now just here while his new family is on vacation), and little Chicklet bringing up the rear. Probably some of the other pictures are better (and I think one is going to be featured on TV tonight since they already published all of the others except for one of Mimi, our one JRT). But this one just makes me smile how they ran down the already broken snow and they lined up by size.

5 comments:

  1. That's what first struck me with this picture ... the line formed by the dogs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch dogs play in the snow. They look like happy kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in NW Ohio. We got 10 to 12 inches of snow Friday evening and Saturday.

    ReplyDelete